SUMMARY OF PRE-ORDER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You will be charged when you place your Pre-Order. Your placing of a Pre-Order constitutes your express agreement to the company charging of your provided payment method at such time.
- We will do our best to ship Pre-Orders in accordance with the expected ship date of end of August 2018. Products will ship no earlier than August 25th and may ship later. We will inform you of any changes to the estimating shipping date, as well as notify you when your product has shipped.
- You are responsible for keeping your shipping and contact information up-to-date to ensure proper shipment your Pre-Order. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you need to update any your shipping information.
- You are purchasing a product that is in the process of being manufactured. While we strive to match the product pictured as closely as possible, because of natural variations in real woods and metals, as well as the manufacturing process, your product may differ from the product pictured.
- You may cancel your order anytime until the product ships. If the Company is unable to commence shipping of a Pre-Order Product on or before the one-year anniversary of your placing the Pre-Order for that Product, the Company shall process a full refund to you.
- At August & Wonder, we want you to have something you absolutely love. We offer a 30 money back guarantee on your purchase. Within 30 days of receiving your object, if you are not completely satisfied, you may return it in with a note describing why you are disappointed, and we will issue a full refund or credit your charge card. Full details here.
- The Market comes with a 1 Year Limited Warranty. The warranty covers any defects in the the August & Wonder product you have purchased (the “Product”) due to materials or workmanship for one year from the date of your purchase. This Warranty covers you if you are the original owner of the Product. Full details here.
DISCLAIMER: THIS SUMMARY OF PRE-ORDER TERMS & CONDITIONS (THE "SUMMARY") IS INTENDED TO ASSIST YOUR REVIEW OF OUR TERMS (AS DEFINED BELOW). THIS SUMMARY IS IN NO WAY INTENDED TO BE COMPREHENSIVE AND ANY CONFLICTS WILL BE GOVERNED ENTIRELY BY THE TERMS BELOW.
FULL PRE-ORDER TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Pre-Order Terms and Conditions (these “Terms”) govern the placing of pre-orders (“Pre-Order”) with Poinyent, LLC, doing business as August & Wonder (the “Company”) for the Products (as defined below). Please read these Terms carefully before submitting your Pre-Order. By submitting your Pre-Order, you agree to be legally bound by these terms.
SECTION 1 - PRODUCTS
You are purchasing a product that is in the process of being manufactured. While we strive to match the appearance of the product pictured as closely as possible, because of natural variations in real woods and metals, as well as the manufacturing process, your product may differ from the product pictured.
SECTION 2 - PRE-ORDER REGISTRATION
When placing a Pre-Order, you will be required to provide certain information, such as your address and billing information. You represent and warrant that all such information is accurate, and you shall ensure that such information is kept current. The Company shall have no responsibility or liability for inaccurate information or information that later becomes outdated, and shall have no obligation to make efforts to determine the correct contact or shipping information. You can update your information at any time prior to your Product being shipped by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
SECTION 3 - PAYMENT
You will be charged at the time of placing a Pre-Order. If the Company is unable to commence shipping of a Pre-Order Product on or before the one-year anniversary of your placing the Pre-Order for that Product, the Company shall process a full refund to you. All Pre-Orders are handled through the Shopify Payment platform. Methods of payment accepted are Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, PayPal and others as made available from time to time by the payment gateway provider. Your placing of a Pre-Order constitutes your express agreement to the company charging of your provided payment method at such time.The purchase price does not include import duties, taxes and other government charges, which are your responsibility.
SECTION 4 - SHIPPING
We will do our best to ship Pre-Orders in accordance with the expected ship date of end of August 2018. Products will ship no earlier than August 25th, 2018 and may ship later. We will inform you of any changes to the estimating shipping date, as well as notify you when your product has shipped. Such date is only an estimate, is subject to change, and Company does not represent or warrant that it will be able to ship the Product by the estimated date. As a result, in the event that a delay arises and the estimated shipment and/or release of the product is not met, August & Wonder is not responsible for any damages that may occur due to the delay, nor shall it be obligated, except as set forth in these Terms, to provide any discounts, refunds or credits due to any such delays. The Products will be shipped in the order in which your Pre-Order is received by the Company. Shipments will be made Monday – Friday, excluding holidays, unless otherwise noted.
SECTION 5 - CANCELLATION / REFUND
You may cancel your order for a full refund up until your product ships. Once your order ships, it is final, non-cancelable and nonrefundable, except as specified in these terms and the applicable terms of sale.
SECTION 6 - TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
The purchase of the Products is subject to additional terms and conditions provided by Company, including in respect of any software included in the Products or intellectual property embodied in the Products or data collected by the Products. The current Terms and Conditions of Sale can be found here and are subject to change without notice. Your purchase of the Product will be subject to these Terms and Conditions and the refund policy
SECTION 7 - PRIVACY
SECTION 8 - DISCLAIMER
Except as expressly provided in the Company’s Terms and Conditions of Sale (found here) and Shipping & Returns Policy (found here), and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Products are provided “as is” and “as available”, with all faults and without guaranteed warranty of any kind, and the Company hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with respect to the Products, either express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties and/or conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, quiet enjoyment, and non-infringement of third party rights.
SECTION 9 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Pre-Order Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to the Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.